The service retrieves all course records (Z107) belonging to the given Borrower_Id if the provided ID and verification code match.
If they do not, an error message is returned.
Product Version Compatibility
Version 18 and later
1. LIBRARY – X (5).
2. BOR_ID – X (20).
3. VERIFICATION – X (20)
NOTE: The X-Service calls “check_bor_id” with type of check: GUI.
This means that the verification is NOT a mandatory field, and the user does not have to fill it in.
- Library: The library in which the loaned Item is located.
- Bor_ID/Identification/ID: Borrower_Id (Patron) on which the user would like to get course data.
- Verification: Password of the Borrower_id (Verification in Z308).
Output XML Format
The output XML includes all course records (Z107) for the borrower_id given by the user.
If the user would like to get all courses numbers of patron = 00000012
If everything went well, the output XML contains all relevant Z107 (Course) records:
<?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?> <bor-course> <z107> <z107-id>00000012</z107-id> <z107-course-number>1212</z107-course-number> </z107> <session-id>8E2BEBFKUM3ASL8NY1AXKBXAFYPLSCYUUPTKPGG7CBX5TV7DEV</session-id> </bor-course>
Possible Error Codes
1. If the user tried to activate Sort Set X-Service without giving Borrower_id as an input:
< error>Bor_Id must be supplied</error>
2. If an error occurred while trying to check verification:
< error>Error in Verification</error>
3. If global record (Z303) could not be found for given patron:
< error>Error retrieving Course records</error>