Ex Libris App Center
Ron Bulaon Singapore Management University (SMU) Alma Type: Extension
HoldSlipPrinter is a printer daemon/service that checks a mailbox for new emails. If the email received is a hold slip notification, the contents of the email will be sent to the printer for printing. In a nutshell what is does are :
- Checks for new email that matches the filter criteria i.e. subject, location, sender etc.
- Verify if this request has already been printed, if not send it to the printer.
- There is no graphical interface i.e. Less distraction and less point of error.
- Configuration/settings are located in a single configuration file.
- Print output is smaller than my currently installed Thunderbird workaround. Finally we can save from trees!