Ex Libris App Center
LIBstick (Library Sticker) is a SaaS based printing service, fully integrated with Alma and Aleph.
LIBstick was developed in 2019 by Technion Library IS (Information System) to answer the need for a simple, quick, editable, template-based service to print labels.
- Running in cloud, no installation required
- Support all printers
- Support all papers/stickers
- Support multiple label types (spine, pocket, barcode and more) using the built in design studio
- Automatically generate labels based on barcodes
- Clicking a SET in Alma automatically generates the labels in LIBstick
- Create, edit and share templates
- View detailed usage analytics
RESTful API, Google Chrome extensions, Google Analytics