Ex Libris App Center
Deborah Fitchett Primo Type: Extension
RSS2OAI is a PHP script that converts a WordPress RSS feed to a minimal OAI feed for harvest into Primo.
At the top of the script, configure:
- the URL of the RSS feed you want to use as a source. The code only supports one RSS feed to one OAI feed, so if you have multiple RSS sources you’ll need multiple copies of the code.
- your admin email – this will be published in the OAI feed’s Identity response
- if desired, one or more text statements to be included as dc.rights fields. If not desired, leave as an empty array
- how you want the feed to deal with $from dates
- whether the page itself is served over https
A working example is at https://library2.lincoln.ac.nz/tools/rss2oai/ltl.php?verb=Identify.