Ex Libris App Center
Mark Gobat Ex Libris Alma Type: Extension
SpineOMatic is a Windows application that works with Ex Libris’ Alma to print spine labels, pocket labels, flag slips and other custom labels to a variety of desktop or networked printers, singly or in batches.
- Operation is simple–scan or type an item number, and SpineOMatic gets the label record from Alma and prints a label.
- SpineOMatic is flexible–print to any printer with a Windows print driver, singly or in batches.
- Let Ex Libris parse the label, or let SpineOMatic parse your LC, NLM, SuDoc or other label formats.
- Add holdings info to the label, as well as any other field in the Alma label record.
- Add Label Prefixes (REFERENCE, MEDIA, OVERSIZE, etc.) based on library and shelving location.
- Create spine labels, flag slips, pocket labels or custom labels using any data in the Alma label record.
- View reports of labeling activity for each workstation.
- Updates are easy–SpineOMatic will let you know if a new version is available, and install it automatically.