- In the Alma NZ set up the SFTP Connections for all the campuses.
- It is under General Configuration>S/FTP in the current Alma UI. In the new UI click on the gear and search for FTP.
- Set it up with the settings below and make sure the test works.
- Save it and make sure it has the campus name in the connection name.
In the current UI, go to Administration>Manage Sets>Add a new set. In the new UI just do a search for Electronic titles with the material type limit equal to journal and the available for equal to the campus, and save the set.
1. Run a job:
- Current and New UI: Admin> Run a job
- Select Export Electronic Portfolios
- Select the campus Etitles for Browzine set
- On the next page make sure the out is:
Google Scholar XML schema
FTP should be the same campus SFTP config as the set you created
Sub-directory is blank
Make sure the interface name is checked.
2. Click Next and Submit.
3. Repeat the process for the other campuses in the consortia that subscribe to Browzine.
See also: How to use your alma holdings with Browzine