A script for creating a report of suspicious nonfiling indicators
- DescriptionA small Perl script that can be used to generate a report of suspicious nonfiling indicator values for cataloguers to check.The script runs on the server and creates a report of BIB records that have suspicious non-filing indicator values. It tries to find cases where the value points to the middle of a word.
- Author: Ere Maijala
- Additional author(s):
- Institution: None
- Year: 2009
- License: MPL 1.1 / GPL 2.0
- Short description: Use, modification and distribution of the code are permitted provided the copyright notice, list of conditions and disclaimer appear in all related material.
- Link to terms: MPL 1.1, GPL 2.0
- Skill required for using this code: basic
Using the following Ex Libris open interfaces
None. Direct Oracle connection using read-only user name/password.
- Initial public release.
Copy the script to the server (make sure not to introduce DOS/Windows line endings to the file), make it executable and check the database settings if your Oracle is not in /oracle/app/oracle/product/9.2.0.