- Getting Started
- Cloud Apps Documentation
- Explore the Sample App
- Adding Additional Routes
- Using Material Components & Theming
- Using the Settings Service
- Customizing Your Cloud App in the App List
- Making Parallel API Requests
- Reaching Outside Your App
- Working with Bibliographic Records in XML
- Using the Store Service
- Model Binding with REST Objects
- Using the Configuration Service
- Making Your App Ready for Translations
- Selecting Multiple Entities
- Following the Style Guide
Ex Libris Developer Network Ex Libris Cloud Apps Cloud Apps Documentation Cloud Apps API Configuration Service
The Configuration Service (
CloudAppConfigService) provides capabilities to save and retrieve app-specific institution-wide configuration. The configuration is stored in Alma and can be accessed by the app for any user. Configuration can be set by a user with any of the “administrator” roles, i.e. General System Administrator or Catalog Administrator. Configuration can be retrieved by any user.
The following methods are available:
This method is used to retrieve configuration for the application.
This method is used to set the configuration for the application. Requires a user with an “administrator” role, i.e. General System Administrator or Catalog Administrator.
This method is used to remove the configuration for the application.
This method is used to retrieve configuration for the application as a
FormGroupwhich can be used in Reactive Forms.