Asset Files Uploader
You can upload files to a deposit outside the browser, using the Esploro Files Uploader.
- Download and open the Esploro file uploader. Uploader currently supported on Windows operating systems. Click here to download the loader.
- In the Research Assets list view, click on the three dots on the right and then click “Issue Upload Token”:
An information card with the token appears in the upper right corner of your screen:
- Copy the token and paste it in the text box of the Esploro Files Uploader (if you open the uploader when the token is in the clipboard it will paste it automatically).
- Click Get Upload Data.
- Verify that the correct MMS ID appears.
- Click Select Files To Upload and select the files you want to upload. Note that the maximum file size is 5GB.
The files you selected show up in a list with a checkbox to their left. You can use this checkbox to remove files you don’t want to upload.
- When you’ve finished selecting files, click Upload.
The files are uploaded one by one, and after all the files are uploaded they are associated to the deposit.
- You can click the Cancel button to stop the upload. The files that were already uploaded will not be associated with the deposit.
- When the upload is finished a success message pops up with the option to open the deposit.
The files automatically get “closed” access rights.
If when clicking Get Upload Data you get one of these error messages:
Contact the system administrator.