Forum - Address App’s entities list is empty on production

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi there

We haven’t been able to test our address app properly on production until now.
    We can see that the ‘entities’ list is empty, in the production; while it is working fine on the Sandbox environment.
    You can see it by opening the console while returning an item.

Any idea on what is it that goes wrong?

Best regards
    Zahra

Josh Weisman
    Keymaster

Hi Zahra! Which Alma screen are you missing the entities for? And which app?

Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi Josh – It is our ‘Print Address’ app. In ‘Return Items’ screen. I get the entities in Sandbox but not in Production.

Josh Weisman
    Keymaster

Hi Zahra. Just to let you know, I’m getting this error when the app opens:

Cannot read property 'logo' of undefined

Regarding the entities, I’m able to see the entities as they’re added to the Return Item screen. See these screen shots:

And you can see the entities show up in the console:

Is this not the behavior you’re seeing?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Josh Weisman.
    Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi Josh

1- The Logo error probably occurs when the is not defined in the configuration, but it is something that needs fixing, for sure. Thanks for the heads up.
    2- As I wrote earlier I get the Entities list in the Sandbox but in the production, the list is an empty array. It is very weird, and I cannot find the cause!

Ps. I don’t know how to send screenshots here!

Josh Weisman
    Keymaster

Hi Zahra. Since I’m seeing entities using your app in our production instance, I’d like to try it out in your production. But I don’t want to return an item without your permission : ) Can you maybe provide a barcode we can test with?

Regarding screenshots, If you’d like, you can use a screenshot host such as https://snipboard.io/ and add the image tag to your forum entry.

Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi Josh

– Here is a real barcode that needs to be closed on our production: 5127184471. You are welcome to close it. And tell me if you need more barcodes.

– Great! Thanks for the hints 🙂

Josh Weisman
    Keymaster

Zahra- which institution is the barcode in? This barcode in 45KBDK_KGL doesn’t seem to be loaned…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.