Forum - Cloud App Authorization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi

I am testing our Cloud App in the Production server. When I am looking at the Request list, I can se the list containing requesters and when I click on them I get their address. But in the App I get an error which says: Failed to load resource: ‘https://kbdk-kgl.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/almaws/v1/users/16910241640005763/requests/17243863360005763′,’the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)’.

I can see that it needs some authorization I don’t have, but I can’t exactly find out why and which rights are missing.

I would appreciate your help!

Best
    Zahra

Josh Weisman
    Keymaster

Hi Zahra. Currently the requests APIs require the Circulation Desk Operator role. They should work with the Requests Operator role as well, and we’ll add that in an upcoming release, but for now it should work if you add the Circ Desk role for yourself.

Let us know if that works for you.

Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi Josh.

I have the ‘Circulation Desk Operator role’ role now, but it didn’t completely solve the problem. Now it is the second call, to users api, that fails: GET https://kbdk-kgl.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/almaws/v1/users/88167875 401 (Unauthorized).

Could you help with this problem as well?

Josh Weisman
    Keymaster

To retrieve a full user record, you currently need on of these roles:
    Repository Manager
    User Administrator
    User Manager Full

In the December release (in the sandbox by tomorrow), you will be able to retrieve a full user record also with a Circulation Desk Manager or Operator role.

Hope this helps.

Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi Josh

Thanks a lot for your help 🙂

Best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.