Forum - Partners information in ‘scan items and return items’

• This topic has 18 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Ori Miller.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi Moshe

Thanks!

Yes, I am using March release in Sandbox.

If exl_impl is an example user_id (and doesn’t mean something special), with the exception that you get the answers in Xml format and I get them in Json format, all the other things/steps are the same. But in third step I get this:
    resource_sharing: {​​
    id: “xxxx”
    ​​link: null
    }
    I am using the the user_id from the previous step to build the link (/almaws/v1/users/xxxx/resource-sharing-requests/xxxx) manually in this step and the rest is working fine. So I can do it with a work around, but I think the best is to have the link directly there, in resource_sharing.

Ori Miller
    Keymaster

Hi Zahra,
    I’m glad to hear that you managed to build the link manually as a workaround.
    Can you share the URL of the request which returned “link: null” (or at least just the request ID)?
    Thanks,
    Ori

Zahra Mousavi
    Participant

Hi Ori

It is all our requests which give null in the link field. Here is an example in our sandbox: “/almaws/v1/users/88017210/requests/24890780910005763”.
    But since I cannot see it before it is used in return item, I guess you cannot see it there anymore. But you can try with any of the items in borrowing request/loaned item to patron, for example Barcode: 550200098617.

I hope it helps!

Best
    Zahra

Ori Miller
    Keymaster

Thanks. I see the problem. We’ll take care of that.
    Since you have the user-id and the resource_sharing request id I understand you can do without the link field.
    Let me know if you need anything else.
    Thanks,
    Ori

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.