Forum - Primosearch API Getting Started

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nabil Kashyap
    Participant

I continue to run into a 500 error when trying to test the Primo Search API in the developer’s console. Alma Bib and Electronic Collections APIs seem to work as expected.

I have an API key for which I’ve enabled access to Primo Search, but when I enter a basic test search I am unable to return expected results and receive no error message. I wonder if it has to do with non alphanumeric characters in our view id and institutional id? Seems highly unlikely, I am just at a loss for what might be the issue.

API console generated GET request:

`
    https://api-na.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo/v1/search?vid=01TRI_INST%3ASC&tab=LibraryCatalog&scope=SC_Catalog&q=q%3Dtitle%2Ccontains%2Cpop%20music&lang=eng&offset=0&limit=10&sort=rank&pcAvailability=true&getMore=0&conVoc=true&inst=01TRI_INST&apikey=%5Bapikey%5D
    `

Response:

`
    {
    “errorsExist”: true,
    “errorList”: {
    “error”: [
    {
    “errorCode”: “INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR”,
    “errorMessage”: “\nThe web server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request. If the error persists, please use the unique tracking ID when reporting it.”,
    “trackingId”: “E02-2105212750-N8AEY-NPE1777383649”
    }
    ]
    },
    “result”: null
    }
    `

Ti Ma
    Participant

Hi,

i have got the same problem.
    Did you found allready a sollution?

Nabil Kashyap
    Participant

Hi Ti Ma —

No I haven’t yet. I’ve opened a ticket and am waiting to hear back from ExLibris Support. I’ll share what I learn as soon as I hear back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.