Forum - Print bib records

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 days, 18 hours ago by Helveticat 41SNL_51_INST.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Helveticat 41SNL_51_INST
    Participant

Hello,
    is it possible to save multiple xml file in the cloud app ?
    We are in the process of creating different templates for different types of documents and would like to be able to save them locally. For the moment, it is only possible to save one at a time.
    Thank you
    Kind regards
    Camille

Ori Miller
    Keymaster

Hi Camille,
    What exactly do you mean? Do you have a few XSLs templates you would like to use? How many are we talking about?
    Thanks,
    Ori

Helveticat 41SNL_51_INST
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your answer, I unfortunately missed it…
    We were trying to have one customized file in French, one in German and in Italian but we finally we gave up on that idea.

Now I have another question:
    In the Marc21 Slim 2 English xsl file, the # of the LDR 08 “Type of control” is not shown, it’s just showing blank.
    Is there a way to show it as a # ?
    We are still trying to customize an xsl file, and all # in the 008 field are also showing as a blank space.
    Thank you
    Camille

Ori Miller
    Keymaster

Hi Camille,
    It doesn’t seem like a problem with MARC21slim2English.xsl but with the MARCXML representation of the record.
    If you try to export/publish/GET by API – do you see the “#”? If it’s just space – this is what the App will show.
    I guess this is how MARCXML works, but I haven’t had a chance to investigate further.
    Perhaps the XSL can be modified to show “#” instead of ” “. Try something like that:

<xsl:choose>
                  <xsl:when test="$leader8 != ' '">
                    <xsl:value-of select="$leader8"/>
                  </xsl:when>
                  <xsl:otherwise>
                    #
                  </xsl:otherwise>
               </xsl:choose>

Thanks,
    Ori

Helveticat 41SNL_51_INST
    Participant

Dear Ori,
    thank you, I will try your tip.
    Kind regards
    Camille

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.