Forum - problem making a new key

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Kathryn Lybarger.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kathryn Lybarger
    Participant

I’m having a problem when I try to create a new API key — though I have created others in the past, now when I try to create a new key, it just replaces an old one, even if they are very different.

For example, if I create a new key called “zf” with permissions on Bibs (read/write), it adds it to the list with no problem and I can view the key. If I try to add a second key called “zf2” with permissions on Analytics (read/write), when the list re-loads, the original one (“zf”) is gone, but zf2 is there, and has the same key that zf did. (If I create “zf3”, it replaces zf2, etc).

What’s going on?

Jim Nicholls
    Participant

Ahh!! We also just experienced this as well. I’ve just put out a directive to our team to not touch the API Keys in the developer network. Because we can’t trust we are seeing/editing what we think we are seeing/editing. I’m going to put in a SaleForce case.

Jim Nicholls
    Participant

For reference, our ticket number is 00661373.

Ori Miller
    Keymaster

Hi Kathryn and Jim,
    Thank you for this information. We have managed to fix it. If you still encounter a similar problem please let us know here or via a case and we’ll look into it ASAP.
    Ori
    Alma API Team

Kathryn Lybarger
    Participant

This is working now — thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.