Forum - Unable to load aek-examples or create a new project

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc Matthieu
    Participant

I am using node 15.6.0 throught a dockerhub image (node:15.6.0-buster).

I loaded successfully aek-cli following these instructions : https://npm.campusm.net/-/docs/@ombiel/aek-cli/1.0.7/pages/20-installation/10-installation-details

When I want to load the aek-examples : aek pull aek-examples, I got the following error :

# aek pull aek-examples
    (node:544) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency
    (Use node --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
    /usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/graceful-fs/polyfills.js:287
    if (cb) cb.apply(this, arguments)
    ^

[ TypeError: cb.apply is not a function

– polyfills.js:287
    [global]/[npm]/[graceful-fs]/polyfills.js:287:18

– node:fs:195 FSReqCallback.oncomplete
    node:fs:195:5

]

I have the same error when trying to create a new project.

Marc Matthieu
    Participant

I found that it is working only with node 10.

When using node 12, I have the same errors.

Can you confirm that aek is only working with node 10 ? If so, can you update the documentation to insert this information ? Thanks.

Sean Hickman
    Participant

Hi Marc,

We do recommend Node 10 currently and are aware the documentation is out of date in this regard. It’s something we’re working on but don’t have an ETA for – in the meantime if you’re able we’d love to have you on Slack. We have a channel just for AEK questions (#aek) that can help get a faster turnaround on issues like this.

https://join.slack.com/t/exlibriscampusm/shared_invite/zt-ko07sm03-6E6f2qkALDp2YjZyCUDx0A (this link will expire in 11 days).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.