Forum - User Resource Sharing Request – Pickup Location

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by 61CSIRO_INST The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO).
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    61CSIRO_INST The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
    Participant

Hi,

we have setup Alma to allow Personal Delivery for Resource Sharing Requests.
    Can ExLib please advise what parameter we need to add to the pickup_location field at:
    https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/alma/apis/docs/xsd/rest_user_resource_sharing_request.xsd/?tags=POST
    for the values of:
    Personal Delivery – Work Address
    Personal Delivery – Home Address
    when creating a Resource Sharing Request.

I thought I could find out by creating a request in Alma and then retrieving the request via the GET call.
    However, when I retrieve the request via the GET call no pickup_location information displays. The field is empty even though it has been set to Personal Delivery – Work Address within Alma.
    Also, if I set Delivery Location to Alternative Address in Alma, issuing the GET call still shows:
    <use_alternative_address>false</use_alternative_address>

Thanks,
    Antony

Ori Miller
    Keymaster

Hi Antony,
    I apologize for the inconvenience but I will need to ask you to contact Support, as this might be a setup issue.
    If it’s a bug we’ll do our best to fix it ASAP.
    Thanks,
    Ori
    Alma APIs Team

61CSIRO_INST The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
    Participant

In case anyone needs this, the values are:
    <pickup_location desc=”Home Delivery”>HOME_DELIVERY</pickup_location>
    <pickup_location desc=”Office Delivery”>OFFICE_DELIVERY</pickup_location>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.