With this method, there is no need to perform any modifications in either the CMS/LMS or Alma.
This explanation below is assuming you are using the Chrome browser (you can do the same with other browsers as well).
- Login to your CMS/LMS, and go to the page holding the LTI link
- Click F12, a new pane or window will show up. This window is the DevToools window
- In the DevTools window – Click the “Network” tab
- In the DevTools window – type the word launch into the input text box
- In the CMS/LMS – click the LTI link
- In the DevTools window – notice a new line added named launch.
Click this value with the mouse
- Click the Headers tab
- Scroll down to the Form Data section – Here you will see all the parameters sent (couples, with the name on the left, and value on the right)