Jump to Verde
A deep-link service into the Verde KB Manager.
This service is used as a channel to open a new Verde session in a Web browser, using a direct HTTP link. The new Verde session is opened containing search results, according to the parameters defined in the URL request.
Rules of Operation
Jump to Verde retrieves e-products according to the following rules:
- If you are working with a single Verde instance, Jump to Verde activates a Find local search.
- If you are working in a Verde consortium:
- If the Verde user has its own search profile, e-products are retrieved according to the search profile.
- If there is no search profile assigned to the user, Jump to Verde retrieves e-products according to the default search parameters. The default search parameters are as follows:
- For the central instance in the consortium: Managed for all
- For a local instance in the consortium: Searches e-products that the current instance manages for itself as well as those that the central instance manages for the local instance
- For an instance in a multi-instance, non-shared environment: Searches in the current instance
1. j_username – String – Verde staff code
2. j_password – String – Verde staff password
3. admin – boolean (yes/no) – Defines Verde deep link service: Use yes for the Jump to Verde service.
4. ordernumber – String – Purchase Order number, located in the Verde acquisition record
5. ermid – String – Verde acquisition number, located in the Verde acquisition record
6. verdeid – String – Verde e-product code, located in the e-product record
7. sfxid – String – SFX ID, located in the Verde work record
8. issn – String – ISSN, located in the Verde work record
9. eissn – String – EISSN, located in the Verde work record
10. isbn – String – ISBN, located in the Verde work record
11. eisbn – String – eISBN, located in the Verde work record
12. title – String – Title, located in the Verde work record
Mandatory / optional fields
First 3 fields are mandatory.
One or more of identifier fields (4-12) must be set to match to the Verde e-product.
Input URL Syntax